The Urbandale Soccer Club has the following policies in place for referees.
- The Club will reimburse the clinic fee after the referee works 10 games.
- Referees are paid for each game they referee based on the age group worked. A 10% bonus is awarded each season to the referee who works 10 or more games.
- The Club has a strong policy against parent, coach, or player abuse of referees.
- The Club has experienced referees available to assist with the first or any other game the new referee works.
- The referee is responsible for purchasing their own uniform and accessories.
Pre-Registration for an Entry Level Clinic can be accomplished by visiting the web site www.iowareferees.org.
Click on calendar at the top of the page; scroll down to the appropriate clinic date desired and click on the location; a registration form will appear on the left hand side of the screen; complete as a NEW referee.
A referee scheduling meeting is held at the beginning of each season for referees to schedule out their games.
Please contact Bonnie Larson at: Phone -0255-6559 or E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org if there are further questions.
Fall 2013 Referee Clinic